The Lane Community College is welcoming applicants for the New International Student Scholarships in the USA. The stipend is intended to compensate residents of any nationality who exhibit the most elevated academic greatness and potential.
This award will be granted to those applicants who are going to be enrolled in the undergraduate program at the university. The program is open for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Fine scholarship for international students to cover their study in the USA.
2 (1 vote)
College is a two-year college situated in Eugene, Oregon, United States, on a 314-section of land grounds in southeast Eugene, with extra offices in downtown Eugene, Florence, Cottage Grove, and the Lane Aviation Academy at Eugene Airport.
Why study at Lane Community College? The LC is a college that gives far-reaching, available, quality, learning-focused instructive open doors that advance students’ achievement.
- Are available to students who have never been a student at Lane previously.
- Require recipients to be a full-time F-1 international student on Lane’s I-20
- Are awarded through a competitive process.
- Require recipients to volunteer 25 hours of service.
- Are applied to the recipients’ tuition after students are fully enrolled at Lane.
- Are distributed over three terms.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants are required to be enrolled in the university undergraduate course. After taking the affirmation, students are allowed to submit their application for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: Recipients are advised to upload a copy of the most recent transcript and a copy of a student’s permanent academic record.
- Admission Requirement: Candidates are needed to hold a high school certificate.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The Lane Community College will provide the amount ranging from $500-$3,500 to the winning candidates.
- Summer term admission – May 1
- Fall Term admission – Priority Deadline May 15
- Fall Term admission – Regular Deadline July 15
- Winter term admission – October 15
- Spring term admission – January 15