Nestlé Graduate Trainee Program in Logistics/Supply Chain: Nestlé are looking for the next potential young talents to be trained on Supply Chain/Logistics to join the East and Southern Africa team. Nestlé are committed to providing opportunities for students who are looking to kick-start their careers.
In the Nestlé Graduate Trainee Program, graduates are taken through a 24 months rotational development programme which provides a broader understanding of the business allowing you to gain exposure in your field of study making you more versatile.
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: Countries in East and Southern Africa
Program Duration: 24 months
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Graduates
Nationality: All Nationality
Nestlé Graduate Trainee Program | What to Expect
At Nestlé, the company is continuously searching for the best Graduates to join the Nestle team and help in:
- Achieving and maintaining the vision of being the “world’s leading Nutrition
- Health and Wellness of the Company
- Contribute to process improvements
- Operations strategy and manufacturing projects
- Overall accountability for fixed asset
- Help ensure resources are maintained, competitive, compliant and safe.
To participate in this Nestlé Graduate Trainee Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Successful completion of the gamification application game C-Factor (thetalent.games)
- A relevant completed BCom Degree Supply Chain/Logistics
- Over 65% academic average
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skill
- Has strong drive and desire to lay an excellent foundation for future career success
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants are to apply through the following steps:
Step 1: Before you apply for the program, please ensure that you meet all the criteria
Step 2: Complete the Talent Games on the following link https://nestle.thetalent.games/south-africa/index.html .This game can be played on both mobile & desktop, so please feel free to use the medium you are most comfortable with.
Step 3: Once you have applied & played Talent Games, you will receive a confirmation. The Talent Acquisition Team will then carefully assess your application and provide you with feedback every step of the way.
Application Deadline: Not Specified