Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2022/23 NedBank Graduate Trainee Programme. Applicants who are passionate about developing their skills in the financial sector are encouraged to take advantage of the opportunity. –
The trainee will assist with the implementation of the business investment philosophy through data analysis, research and support functions, in line with Nedbank Group strategy.
Company/Organisation(s): NedBank Group
Program Type: Graduate Trainee
Program Location: South Africa
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree
Nationality: All Nationalities
NedBank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Graduate trainee programme, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must possess either Grade 12, National Senior Certificate, Advanced Diplomas or National 1st
- Must be exposed to administrative and secretarial duties.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively as well as be able to manage conflicts situations.
- Have between 0-2 years experience in a financial or related industry.
- Assess needs and provide solutions Interacting with internal and external clients.
- Provide feedback and make business presentations to stakeholders.
- Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals. Compile; maintain and monitor economic; industry and other data series through research.
- Make investment recommendations by using quantitative and qualitative analysis Identify and interpret relevant information using logic to seek cause and effect relationships.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of key business strategies. Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance processes; systems and policies and support implementation of new processes; policies and systems.
- Evaluate performance of fund/investment through regular financial performance reviews.
- Develop software proficiency to deliver required outputs.
- Express ideas or facts clearly in written documentation so that the content is understood by the recipient.
- Develop sound product and industry knowledge and understanding the regulatory framework.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge and sharing knowledge with team.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Nedbank Graduate Trainee Programme 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline as late application will not be considered.
Application Deadline: 28 February 2022