Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for a postgraduate degree by applying for this Future Leaders International Scholarships at the National College of Ireland.
The funding opportunity is available for international students who will pursue a master’s degree programme at NCI for the academic year 2022/2023. The scholars will get a discount of 50% on tuition fees for the academic year 2022/2023.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice offer for international students to receive a 50% study discount for masters program in Ireland.
0 (0 votes)
Founded in 1951, the National College of Ireland is a not-for-profit and state-aided third-level education institution that provides an inspiring educational experience. One that is innovative, responsive, and enterprise-focused.
Why chose to study at the National College of Ireland? National College of Ireland is an educational institution where students are welcomed and are surrounded by a friendly environment. NCI welcomes students from all over the world. Students will acquire skills and knowledge from a degree program to facilitate their career progression.
Application Deadline: This grant application will be accepted only through 30 April.
- University: National College of Ireland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Awards: Cover 50% of tuition Fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject area offered by the National College of Ireland
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree an excellent academic record.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this award, the applicants must fill the scholarship application form provided by the college and mail the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are requested to submit all the following documents:
- Copy of your academic transcripts and certificates, both in original form and translated to English by a recognised translator
- Copy of your English language test results
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary depending on the course and are detailed in our international brochure and individual course pages.
- Language Requirement: IELTS English language requirements are listed next to each course in our brochure or available on our English language requirements page.
The National College of Ireland will provide a discount of 50% on tuition fees to the winning students for master’s study.