Planning or interested to study in Japan for the 2022/23 academic session? Then this information will be much more useful to you. Nagoya University is making available a number of Tuition Waivers and Scholarship opportunities to study in Japan.
Your entrance fee as well as tuition fee can be exempted within the limit of the school’s budget. Eligibility for application, financial situation of your family, and scholastic attainments are considered on the basis of their specified standards.
Students Eligible for Exemption of the Tuition
Students of all nationalities are invited to apply for the 2022/2023 Nagoya University Tuition Waivers and Scholarships in Japan. However, applicants must satisfy any of the following conditions:
- A student has difficulty in paying his or her tuition because of a financial reason, and he or she is recognized as an excellent academic achiever.
- Within one year before a student enters a school,
- the person who bears school expenses (example: father) has died, or
- the person who bears school expenses or the student him- or herself has suffered damage from a storm and/or a flood and therefore has extreme difficulty in paying his or her tuition.
- A student satisfies a condition similar to either of the conditions described above
Amount of Exemption of the Tuition
The total sum of the tuition that must be paid or a half of the total sum is exempted.
Under the new system, applications will be received once a year but will continue to be evaluated twice a year for the first and second semesters with separate results. Applicants should check notices from their school or graduate school for application procedures.