MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified young graduates for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Intern Scheme aimed at helping the intern get hands-on skills, trainings and understanding the concept of MTNN Ecosystem and strive to add value.
The program aims to build a pool of highly talented individuals to drive the MTN organization in support of MTN Employee Value proposition as an employer of choice. The intern will contribute to overall business objectives through participation in structured, supervised learning experiences as well as self-directed learning activities.
Company/Organisation(s): MTN Nigeria
Program Type: Graduate Internship
Program Location: MTN Nigeria
Program Duration: Not specified
Available Slot: Several
Basic Qualifications: BSc
MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be eligible for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of a Second-Class Upper Division (2:1) or HND Upper Credit.
- Not more than 26 years old by June 2022
- Must have completed National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- Intermediate proficiency level in Microsoft Suite applications.
- Perform analytical assignments.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial reports, developing and/or utilizing spreadsheets, databases, etc.
- Understand how current role translates to business profitability.
- Develop self-directed process improvement initiatives.
- Collaborate with teams (intra & inter) to finalise process improvement initiatives.
- Conduct internal scan of the environment and provide constructive feedback to Management.
- Monitor competition activities and provide advice/recommendations.
- Conduct routine maintenance/operational checks.
- Develop and compile reports and make presentations to team members
- Learn various functions, including operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Analyze existing systems and offer new ideas for improvement
- Source information, conduct trials and provide ideas and feedback to the concerned people on business related matters.
- Execute assignments assigned by Line Manager.
- Attempt 1st line resolution on problems and escalate to the concerned persons.
- Educate customers on MTN products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage.
- Where applicable, capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately.
- Strive to demonstrate customer centricity in every interaction.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers to enhance MTNN’s business, image and services.
- Understand the concept of MTNN Ecosystem and strive to add value.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Leverage all support platforms i.e., Coach, Mentor, sponsor etc. to improve self-performance.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the MTN Nigeria Graduate Internship 2022 are to apply online on or before the application deadline.
Application Deadline: 8th March 2022