McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards: Applications are invited from international students seeking MBA scholarships to study at McGill University, Canada for the 2022/23 academic session.
International students have access to a wide variety of funding options, including merit-based scholarships and awards. All students are automatically considered for the scholarships and awards unless otherwise noted.-
Scholarship Sponsor(s): McGill University, Canada
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): McGill University, Canada
Scholarship Worth: Up to $20,000
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (MBA)
Nationality: International students
McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards 2022 | Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for the McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must be an international student wishing to study at McGill University, Canada.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Must be willing to enroll full-time in the MBA program at McGill University.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the McGill MBA Scholarships and Awards 2022 are to complete their application online and ensure that they meet the application checklist for admission to include:
- Completed MBA Essay questions
- Reference Letters
- Curriculum vitae (upload as PDF)
- GMAT or GRE score
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score (if required)
Application Deadline: 15 March 2022