Manhattanville College President’s Scholarship 2021-2022: So many students are longing for financial aid and supports that help them to further their educational career. Manhattanville College is offering President’s Scholarship for international undergraduate students who wish to enroll in a degree program at the University. This scholarship applies to incoming first-years or transfers who will be enrolled as full-time, degree-seeking students.
The College is prepared to welcome community members back to campus this academic year in accordance with current guidance from the State of New York and with safety precautions in place.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Manhattanville College, USA
Scholarships to be taken at: Manhattanville College, USA
Scholarship Type: Tuition award
Scholarship Worth: $21,000 per year
Number of Awards: Not Stated
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Domestic and International students
Eligibility Criteria | Manhattanville College President’s Scholarship
Manhattanville College Scholarships, including the President’s scholarship are awarded based on some the below criteria;
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at Manhattanville College, USA
- Application process based on merit and evidence of leadership.
- Each applicant is automatically evaluated for merit awards and no additional application is needed for consideration. Annual renewal of all scholarships is based on:
- Maintaining a minimum grade point average and
- Attending each semester on a full-time basis (12 credits).
- English Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of meeting the Manhattanville College’s minimum English language proficiency requirements.
How-to-Apply: Each applicant is automatically evaluated for merit awards and no additional application is needed for consideration. Manhattanville has rolling admissions and is currently accepting applications. Prospective applicants may apply either through the Common Application or the Manhattanville College application.
Application Deadline: Varies