Masslife HMO is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) incorporated as a private company and registered by the National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) solely to manage the provision of health care services to registered participants in North Central geo political zone, through Health Care Facilities accredited by the Authority (ie. We are to provide health insurance for the residents of North Central states(FCT, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Plateau and Nasarawa states), who are either in the formal economy, informal sector or and the Vulnerable.
Hence we are desirous of recruiting and selecting competent, talented and experienced self-motivated and result-oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Managing Director / CEO
- The prospective MD / CEO is required to build a strong corporate and informal relationships to rapidly ensure the coverage of our clientele reaches up to 30% of the target area in the first 2 years.
- The CEO with his team must proactively seek new markets and pursue new opportunities.
- His communication skills must be excellent such that it will help build relationships with potential clients that will influence the buy-in and the use of our various developed insurance health plans.
The Chief Executive Officer and accounting officer is to:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the organization to achieve our goals and objectives
- Be responsible for the judicious utilization of available resources to ensure the success of our HMO
- Supervise the heads of department to efficiently carryout their responsibilities
- Summon management meetings whenever required
- Maintain a record of activities of the organization
- Encourage the involvement of the Board Chairman or/and Board Members when necessary to drive the process of ensuring a big potential health insurance market
- Be responsible for the final approval of all exit flows of funds from the organization
- Responsible for staff welfare and regular review of terms and working conditions of staff
- Regularly liaise with National Health Insurance Authority(NHIA) to know and carryout updated policy guidelines.
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Qualification in Management, Public Health, Health Management, Health, Economics, Insurance or other related fields.
- Certificate in and/or professional membership of Health, Management and Health Insurance related bodies
- Minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience ICT savvy
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in senior management position in relevant and related fields
- Attendance of related courses/workshops/seminars e.t.c
Skills and competencies:
- Good Planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of audit and risk processes in a similar organisation Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Computer Literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Self-Motivated and able to influence and motivate others
- Willingness to work at odd hours or put in extra hours Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent Time Management skills Alogical thinker who pays attention to details
- Able to work under pressure to respond to service needs
- Candidate must be between the age of 40-50
- Competitive salary
- Health Insurance coverage for self, spouse and dependents <18 years.
- Job will be both office and field based but with opportunities to travel to
- Masslife state-level offices
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV / Profile to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicate the position you are applying for in the subject space of your application.
Note: Masslife HMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.