The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) and the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London (KCL) is accepting applications from interested students for the Johnson & Johnson MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships.
The scholarship program is available for Masters study programme in Global Mental Health. This study aims to provide students with the knowledge and skills to initiate, develop and oversee mental health program and/or policies in low-resource settings, as well as to conduct and critically evaluate research on global mental health.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): LSHTM
Scholarship Type: Fully-Funded
Host Institution(s): LSHTM
Scholarship Worth: Covers tuition fees, Allowances & Project expenses
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
LSHTM Johnson & Johnson MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships | Details
London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine award up to three Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships to students accepted onto the 2022-23 MSc Global Mental Health programme.
This is an annual award until 2022 (for 2022-23 academic year), and each scholarship will cover:
- Full tuition fees at the KCL overseas fee rate;
- A stipend (living allowance) of GBP 17,633.00; and
- An allowance of GBP 500.00 for MSc project expenses
To be eligible for LSHTM Johnson & Johnson MSc Global Mental Health Scholarships, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
Applicants must be nationals of, and ordinarily resident in, one of the following countries:
- Africa: Ghana; Kenya; Nigeria; Rwanda; South Africa
- South East Asia: Indonesia; Philippines; Thailand; Vietnam
- South America: Nicaragua; Peru
- Applicants from non-English speaking countries (as specified by the Home Office – UKVI) must meet the minimum English Language Requirements.
- Applicants who have been shortlisted for this funding will be required to provide proof of English language proficiency
How-to-Apply: To apply for this funding, applicants should complete and Submit an application for study for the MSc Global Mental Health programme, with all required documents, through the King’s College London online application portal by 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 13 February 2022.
Submit an online scholarships application, selecting this scholarship option from the drop-down menu by 23:59 (GMT) on Sunday 20 March 2022. The scholarship application must include the following uploaded documents.
Application Deadline: March 22, 2022