Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Employment Status: Outsource
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Ensure premises, assets and communication ways are used effectively
- Utilize logistics IT to optimize procedures
- Recruit and coordinate logistics staff (e.g. truck drivers) according to availabilities and requirements
- Communicate effectively with necessary stakeholders etc. to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements
- Keep logs and records of warehouse stock, executed orders etc.
- Prepare accurate reports for upper management
Requirements and skills
- Must be a Graduate
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Experience in customer service will be appreciated
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP) is an advantage
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online