LEAP Africa Communications/Pr Trainee application is now open for suitably qualified applicants who have recently graduated from recognized university. This opportunity is available for graduates from eligible African country(ies).
As a mission driven organization, they recognize that youth leadership and inclusion is critical to nation building and wealth creation. LEAP Africa is committed to our mission of raising leaders and empowering the youth agency across the continent to transform the Africa of our dreams.-Advertisements-
Company/Organisation(s): LEAP Africa
Program Type: Graduate Trainee Program
Program Location: Nigeria
Program Duration: Not Specified
Available Slot: Not specified
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
LEAP Africa Communications/Pr Trainee | What to Expect
The prospective trainees are expected of the following responsibilities:
- Support the planning and execution of all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Support the management of LEAP Africa’s social media presence.
- Support the measurement and reporting of performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assets against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimise spending and performance on all digital marketing platforms.
- Support the achievements of communications and marketing objectives.
- Support the design and implementation of the organisation’s social media strategy, ensuring successful system deployment in line with the organisation’s goal
- Support and ensure seamless execution of social media content calendars and schedules.
- Support with content writing and development of articles and creating visibility for the organisation.
- Monitor, measure and analyse the performance of content using analytics every quarter across Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, LEAP blog)
- Support in creating multi-media productions for the organisation, including commercials, short documentaries, audio messages and videos in various internet formats.
Applicants are expected to expected to fulfill the following conditions:
- Applicants must have bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Must have completed NYSC programme with not more than two years working experience
- Not more than 27 years of age
- Basic knowledge of google analytics
- Proficiency in the G-Suite, MS word and MS Power point
- Technology savvy and able to adapt tech tools to create innovative services and product
- Interest and experience in social media management and campaign development.
- Good writing and conceptualization skills
How-to-Apply: To apply for LEAP Africa Communications/Pr Trainee Program, applicants are to fill the online application form available at the official application portal.
Application Deadline: Not Specified