L-EARN for Impact Scholarship: Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the 2022-2023 L-EARN for Impact Scholarship for students from developing countries at Erasmus University Rotterdam, Netherlands. –
The scholarship which is to be hosted in three participating faculties in the university will provide study support/grant for master’s studies.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Type: Tuition Award
Host Institution(s): Erasmus University Rotterdam
Scholarship Worth: Up to €15,000 and tuition fee waiver
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Postgraduate (Masters)
Nationality: International Students
L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2022 | ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
To be considered for the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship, interested applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must be nationals of developing countries of the World Bank.
- Must have completed relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Must demonstrate excellent academic and leadership abilities.
- Be willing to return to their home country to use their skills and contribute to their countries’ social and economic development.
- Be proficient in the use of English.
- Possess recent relevant work experience after earning a bachelor’s degree.
- Be applying for a full-time master at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
How-to-Apply: Interested and eligible applicants for the L-EARN for Impact Scholarship 2022-2023 are to apply for a full-time admission into an eligible programme at the university. Applicants will then proceed to apply for scholarship in the following participating faculties: Erasmus School of Law, Erasmus Medical Centre, Erasmus School of History, Culture and Communication.
Application Deadline: Vary per Faculty