Are you an innovative tech startup or Small and Medium Enterprise with an innovative solution? Do you need funding and support to scale-up your innovation? Then apply for the Keystone Bank Tech Startup Grant 2022/23. –
The Keystone Startup Advantage Program (KSA Program) is a 3 months Investor Readiness Program that offers funds and business support to successful innovators.
Keystone Bank Tech Startup Grant 2022 | DETAILS
The Keystone Advantage Programme intends to impact 100 Startups annually and up to 1,000 Startups in the next 5 years. It is being introduced as a specialized incubator program with offerings to address the needs of Startup businesses. It is a Social Enterprise initiative which aligns with the United Nations Envision #2030 Sustainable Development Goal (UN SDG) 8. Focus will be on Startups and SMEs in the Creative, Fintech, Agro. Education, Health, and other potential growth sectors with technology-driven and innovative solutions/ideas that will attract the keen interest of investors (both locally and internationally).
- A 3 months Investor Readiness Program. The program will adopt a blended approach as it will offer a hybrid option virtually and physically. The modules will be both tutor-led, and self-study modules within a friendly e-learning platform. It will be an intensive program designed to have group as well as one-on-one mentoring and coaching sessions within the 3 months period.
- An opportunity for 3 successful SMEs/Startups from the program to each win a N3m grant to support their business operations.
- A platform to connect innovative SMEs and Tech Startups with potential investors.
- Connection with Tech thought leaders and an opportunity to hear their success stories first hand.
- Get the knowledge and skills needed to fast track their business to the next growth phase.
- Participation in a Demo Day where these entrepreneurs get a chance to pitch their ideas to selected investors.
- Opportunity to be part of a Startup community/ecosystem and access the opportunities and network it offers.
How-to-Apply: Interested applicants for the Keystone Advantage Programme are to apply online on or before the application deadline. Applicants are encouraged to provide all the required information.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2022