To assist graduate students who find themselves in need of financial aid, Dalhousie University has announced the John and Lena Graham Commonwealth Bursary for the academic year 2022-2023.This bursary will be given to international applicants that undertake any master or doctoral at Dalhousie. Eligible students are the ones that belong to one of the commonwealth countries.
- Application Process
- Clarity of Information
Nice chance for applicants.
0 (0 votes)
Dalhousie University is a public research university ranked 317th in Best Global Universities. Its mission is to lift the intellectual, social, and economic vitality of our local, national, and global communities.
Why choose to study at Dalhousie University? Dalhousie University showcases an institution-wide commitment to a world-class student experience, interdisciplinary collaboration, and mutual respect and inclusion in all aspects of our academic, research, and civic priorities.
Application Deadline: Students are requested to submit their applications before March 15 and October 31 annually
- University or Organization: Dalhousie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master or Doctoral
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: Students from international commonwealth countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master or doctoral programme of choice offered at Dalhousie can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be a resident of a Commonwealth country other than Canada and be in need of financial aid.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, the applicants must make an admission application for the programme they wish to join and then apply for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit official transcripts and other supporting documents at the time of application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a four-year bachelor’s degree with a minimum grade point average of 3.0 or a master’s degree or its equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 237
- DET – 115
- MELAB – 55
- CAEL – 70
- PTE – 61
- CAE/CPE – 180
The selected applicants will be provided $2,000 towards their graduate programme costs at Dalhousie University.