Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Requisition ID: req30771
Location: Challawa, Kano
Job Grade: 5
About the Job
- Ensure availability of materials (Products, Raw Materials), ensuring optimum stock level and effective inventory management. Management and reconciliation of inventory/stock through adhering to processes and policies
- Manage and reconcile inventory through proper issuance and receipt of stock.
- Ensure proper stock arrangement and accurate stock count paying particular attention to stock count prerequisites.
- Ensure stock is stored in appropriate storage condition.
- Ensures DSD and haulage trucks are properly loaded to achieve daily sales.
- Production reconciliation, sampling treatment and receipts from depots and other locations
- Ensure materials availability. Issue raw materials to manufacturing and receive finished goods from production with minimal operational loss.
- Ensure good housekeeping and GMP in all workstations
- Manage receipts, storage, issuance, and disposal of raw materials as per environmental standards
- Ensure culets are collected, stored, and transferred for recycling as per SOP
- Segregate and dispose waste materials and products to prescribed standards and schedule
Education / Knowledge
- HND / BSc in any Social / Management Science discipline
- Must have completed the mandatory 1 years NSYC
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and MS Office proficiency
- Relevant professional certification in Logistics will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 2-3 years’ experience in Warehouse Management.
Do You Have These Skills?
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Good attention to details
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Technical dexterity.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online