Don Quester Consulting is a Management Consulting Organization. We offer bespoke interventions focused on significantly improving individual effectiveness and organizational performance. Our customized solutions are focused on helping individuals, organizations and communities realize their potentials and express new possibilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer (Solar)
Job Application Code: WO001
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- BSc / HND in Business, Logistics Management, or any other relevant field with a minimum of 3 years focused experience in the warehouse, logistics, or inventory field.
- A male applicant with a good understanding of supply chain procedures, advanced knowledge of MS Excel, knowledge of warehouse management systems (WMS), and other Inventory management systems i.e., Zoho inventory and Quickbooks is important.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to monitor and manage inventory control level and storage areas and send weekly reports for Finished Goods and Raw Materials.
- Ability to record purchases, receipts as well as the issuance of items, maintain the database, perform a physical count of inventory, and reconcile actual stock count to computer-generated reports.
- Ability to manage and ensure that arrangement of materials is done in an orderly manner with the stock location system in place to ensure easy storage and retrieval whenever there is a requirement.
- Ability to Create umber codes to conduct the weekly stock count and confirm periodic stock regularly.
- Ability to ensure shipments’ and inventory transactions’ accuracy and Liaise with Account executive to carry out monthly physical stock count.
- Carry out Monthly stock Reconciliation with Account Executive and provide a weekly report on inventory and inventory re-order level.
- Ability to ensure that materials are physically protected, within the warehouse and when loaded for deliveries to production lines and client’s sites..
- Ability to ensure that all warehouse activities are conducted following processes and procedures, quality management systems and industry best practices.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letter in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Code as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.