DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Warehouse officer is generally responsible for maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
- Plan, organize, supervise and participate in daily warehouse operation and activities, including the receipt, documentation, storage, safety and distribution of equipment and supplies and maintenance of inventory.
- Receive, unpack, pack, load, issue, store and deliver materials, textbooks, supplies or equipment; complete packing slips for shipments as assigned.
- Route, schedule, pack and prepare orders for delivery; load vehicles; schedule and oversee deliveries and pick-ups.
- Supervise the processing of requisitions and requests to invoice for reimbursements of warehouse codes; complete requisitions for needed materials to assure adequate stock levels.
- Prepare and maintain a variety of records and logs and prepare reports as required; maintain inventory of items in the warehouse; file records as required; supervise the assembly of inventory printouts and catalogues as required.
- Monitor automated warehousing system; operate a computer to enter data, correct errors and control key screens as required.
- Operate and demonstrate the use of specialized warehouse equipment as necessary; assure proper and routine maintenance and servicing of warehouse DreamWorks Integrated Systems Limitedvehicles and equipment.
- B.Sc Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Minimum of 3 years work experience as a Warehouse Officer.
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages and DreamWorks Integrated Systems LimitedMS Office proficiency.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyse data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
Application Closing Date
18th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.