Nutri K Limited – Is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse & Inventory Officer
- We are looking for Warehouse & Inventory Officer for its Production department to carry out its activities in Kano.
- Specialist will be responsible for the receipt, storage, distribution, inventory management and records maintenance of items in the warehouse and stores- both raw materials and finish goods as well as equipment.
- The purpose of this position is to supervise and coordinate the activities of those engaged in inventory
- management and to ensure that optimum levels of inventory is maintained and that it is at par with quality standards. He/she is also responsible for keeping a track of the inventory records and making sure that it is accurate.
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Receiving, storing, issuing of goods, managing the stock levels and giving out the supplies from the stock.
- To maintain record of receipts as well as issuance of items that are going out of the warehouse so as to ensure accuracy and completeness
- To ensure the correct and timely valuation of the inventory and to be involved in directing and managing procedures related to offloading, packing and unpacking
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued
- from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Follow up purchase contracts
- To oversee hygiene, health and safety aspect of the warehouse and take responsibility for the security of stock as well as the warehouse building.
- Confer and coordinate activities with other departments Check all starting data and ensure conformity
- Supervise local purchases
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers, supervise warehousing and inventory
- Maintain records according to a filing system
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Be able to interprete and service orders from production, liaise with quality department etc.
- Education Degree – Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Logistics or any other related field
- Work experience; 2 years of experience in supply chain related field
- Language skills – English & Hausa is essential
- Computer skills – MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook
Other Required Skills:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is open to Nigerian nationals only.