Efezi Southsea Nigeria Limited is a hospitality consultant company incorporated in 2009 primarily to provide hospitality services to small and medium hotels. Our head office is based in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Waitress
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware.
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present the menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software, regular order pad, or by memorization.
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drinks.
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate. This may be when they notice the art on the tables or wall and ask about it. Learn from the information slips ahead of time so you can speak knowledgeably and then refer them to the Gallery itself.
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Meet with the Head Cook to review daily specials, changes on the menu and service specifications for reservations (e.g. parties)
- Follow all relevant health department regulations.
- Provide excellent customer service to guests.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma / HND in any field of study.
- Minimum of 3years experience obtained in a well-structured three – star Hospitality setting.
Skills and Competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Planning and Organizing
- Team work
- Ability to work under pressure
- Mutual Respect.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.