James Cubitt Facility Managers is duly registered in Nigeria and is part of the James Cubitt Group with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Doha, Accra and UAE.
The James Cubitt brand in Nigeria has a 60-year pedigree of designing and delivering projects for clients such as Mobil, Shell, Diamond Bank and the United Nations. We pride ourselves as leading proponents in incorporating best practices in facility management into all the key areas of a building’s lifecycle.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VRV (Daikin) Technician
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job type: Full-time
- Carry out Routine and corrective maintenance in line with the laid down standard maintenance checklist and system.
- Monitor the unit’s temperature indicator to ensure they are running at the proper temperature and correct where necessary.
- Record the discharge and suction pressures of units. Where the pressures are abnormal, check for restriction, leakage, excess heat load, using manifold gauge and leak detector and rectify it.
- Submit daily report on performance indicators i.e. (refrigerant, oil, water, pressures, room temperature, unit amperage, inlet and outlet water temperatures) as may be applicable in the installation.
- Inspect drain pan and piping of evaporators, clean pan and clear drain pipes, routinely check AHU’s inside coils for leaks or strains.
- Manually rotate the fans of the condensing units and ensure they run freely (the unit should be electrically isolated).
- Check refrigerant circuit for leaks/check level of refrigerant through sight glass. Where loss of refrigerants is suspected, leak test. Where leakages exist, pump down the system.
- Recover gas with recovery m/c, repair the leaks, vacuum and recharge the system.
- Create a schedule for carrying out routine maintenance in all sites and effectively supervise of all AC technicians in your assigned locations effectively.
- Carry out other maintenance job as instructed by supervisor
- Minimum of ND qualification in a recognized institution
- Minimum of 3 years experiences in VRV/HVAC repairs and maintenance
- Good oral and written communication skills
- A strong customer relation skill and client management capability
- Strong expertise is in technical operations in FM routines with good organizational skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.