Telvida Systems Limited is a specialist IT and telecommunications solution integrator. We help clients plan, build and support end-to-end collaborative solution (telephony, video, messaging and data) to achieve their business goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: VOIP Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Telvida Systems is seeking a VOIP Engineer who specializes in Avaya and Cisco System. The position will analyze and deliver solutions on the MS Teams and AudioCodes platform.
- The ideal candidate will be able to strategize, deploy, manage, and maintain MS Direct Routing, Endpoints, Clients, and Phone System capabilities.
- Configures, tests deploy and maintains/upgrades unified communications/telephony systems
- Performs adds/moves/changes and performs preventative maintenance on telephony systems
- Proactively monitors and resolves potential service interruptions
- Provides Tier 3 support for telecom service requests and repairs received via service tickets
- Create and maintain end-user training materials and documentation
- Design, optimization, and implementation of telephony systems and changes throughout the organization
- Supports Customer Service Center hardware and software including ACD or VoIP PBX Systems
- Plans for and designs systems for future growth
- Mentors and aids in the development of Voice Engineers and Voice Engineer Associates
- Provides after-hours support.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 0 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.