We are one of the biggest online players in the African Market and we are looking for creative candidates to join our team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Videographer
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will work within the creative and Public Relations unit of the business and you may be required to spend more time in the field working on advanced video productions. You may be required to work for our offices in other countries but done locally from Lagos.
- You will typically be involved in production of marketing content, office meetings, events and team bonding activities. While working on these video productions, you will work under the Public Relations Managers command to deliver the final result.
- Filming and production of Corporate events
- Manage in-house studio at the Office where the majority of product/ service/ content photography and video is shot.
- You will be responsible to operate, maintain, and set-up all photography, video, audio and lighting equipment.
- You will work with the creative team (social media, graphics, marketing, content) to deliver results in a timely manner
- Develop, film, and edit promotional videos for campaigns etc that will be shown on the company website, social media, used for content marketing.
- Responsible for editing, colour correction, cropping, sizing, and indexing of photography
- Be available for all other events like team bonding, CSR, etc.
- We are a very flexible organization with a hybrid structure but you will typically work Mondays through Fridays and occasionally on weekends when we have office events.
- Your working hours shall be 9:00am to 6:00pm on Mondays through Fridays.
Qualifications and Skills
- OND / HND / B.Sc Degree in any related field
- You must have at least 2 years videography experience (Important!)
- Demonstrated proficiency in video production, particularly Video services.
- Good content creation and writing skills.
- HMO plan and access to employee loans
- Free daily lunch
- Work with smart people in a fantastic working environment where learning is crucial.
Application Closing Date
28th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online