Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Vice President, Provider Operations
Employment Type: Full-time
- This role will be responsible for identifying and acquiring new Healthcare providers, agreeing on favourable tariffs for the benefit of all stakeholders, ensuring prompt payment of claims to all provider partners and instituting systems for the provision of excellent quality service delivery to our enrollees.
- Design initiatives to improve and maintain the Provider Incidence Score.
- Coordinate all activities of the provider operations team.
- Maintain a competitive provider network across all our markets.
- Design and implement provider management onboarding initiatives and forums across our network, that ensure our providers are apprised of our quality care expectations, knowledge of our communication/escalation platforms and clarity on SLA terms.
- Onboard providers at record time – based on requests from relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure documentation of all provider agreements.
- Contribute to setting and implementing network/tariff strategies and policies.
- Negotiate competitive tariffs with prospective healthcare providers.
- Minimum of tertiary education in a medically inclined course; Dentistry, Medicine, Nursing, Nutrition, etc.
- Management consulting, finance and/or startup experience background.
- Similar experience in a role that partners network of hospitals such as pharma logistics, pharma-bizdev, EMR, etc
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent crisis management and relationship management skills.
- Problem-solving skills and experience looking beyond obvious solutions.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented and self-starter with strong leadership and managerial skills with a successful track record in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to execute, accelerate impact and lead change.
- Excellent negotiation and customer service skills.
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online