Corit School is a learning center that offers early years and primary education. Corit School is a school dedicated to raising global kids. we are located in Jakande Estate Isolo, Lagos. Corit School has a staff strength of 30 and a population of 180 pupils.
Due to our expansion drive, we are looking for qualified and committed staff to complement our team in the position below:
Job Title: Upper Primary Class Teacher
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To plan and prepare lesson notes
- To demonstrate competence in classroom instruction
- To plan and implement effective classroom management practices
- To design and implement effective strategies to develop self-responsible/independent learners
- To engage pupils in active, hands-on, creative problem-based learning
- To provide opportunities for pupils to access and use current technology, resources and information to solve problems
- To provides opportunities for pupils to apply and practice what is learned
- To engage pupils in creative thinking and integrated or interdisciplinary learning experiences
- To build pupils’ ability to work collaboratively with others
- To adapt instruction/support to pupils’ differences in development, learning styles, strengths and needs
- To maintain a safe, orderly environment conducive to learning
- To comply with requirements for the safety and supervision of pupils inside and outside the classroom
- To define and communicate learning expectations to pupils.
- To apply appropriate multiple assessment tools and strategies to evaluate and promote the continuous intellectual development of the pupils.
- To assign reasonable assignments and homework to pupils.
- To record and report timely the results of quizzes, assignments, mid-term test and examinations.
- To use pupils’assessment data to guide changes in instruction and practice, and to improve pupils’learning.
N35,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.