Admoni – Founded in 2017, Admoni was established to address the limitations of billboard and mass advertising in Africa. We offer software as a solution to advertisers that directly impact their bottom line. At Admoni, we are driven by the fact that the world’s most successful businesses are hinged on Promises kept . Integrity, consistency and innovation remain our key values.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX and Graphics Designer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Produce high quality UX design through wireframes, visual and graphics designs flow, diagrams, storyboards, site maps and prototypes.
- Develop and conceptualize a comprehensive UI/ UX design syrategy for the brand.
- Investigate user experience design requirement for the brand.
- Collaborate with the team and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital users
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict behaviours.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design. Ensure transparency with the team on challenges, failures and success.
- Implement the latest design innovations to ensure that the product is in accordance with the cutting-edge technology.
- Optimize user design for test and intuitiveness and user centeredness.
- Review final layout and suggest improvements when needed.
- Create a wide range of graphics layout for profuct illustration.
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on a schedule.
- Bachelor’s Degree and 2 – 3 years experience in UI/ UX andgraphics design.
- Effective time management and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical skill and visual composition.
- Multi tasking and time management skills with the ability to prioritize task.
- Portfolio of professional UI/ UX designer for both web and mobile platform.
Application Closing Date
11th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.