Alan & Grant – Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasury Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The job holder is responsible for managing and analyzing the organizational financial activities including managing cash flow, income, liability obligations and assets.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages treasury function, including meeting short and long-term funding needs.
- Ensure investment management reports are received on timely basis, reviewed and reconciled.
- Ensure outstanding inter-company balances are collected on a timely basis
- Fixed Income and Equity trading, settlement and reconciliation.
- Update cash and bank balance report on a weekly basis and analyzing debtors to show impact on potential cash position and ultimately ensure that there is enough cash to meet daily demands.
- Experience using online banking platforms, treasury systems and accounting systems
- Review and improve current processes and protocols around the remittance and transfer of funds to project implementing.
- Produce accurate and timely consolidated cashflow reports on a monthly basis and making recommendations on cashflow management.
- Identifying improvements in current bank and cash management processes in order to streamline and reduce costs.
- Monitoring and managing cash flows to ensure there are sufficient funds in bank accounts to make payments in the appropriate currencies and making recommendations to limit currency exposure and reduce transaction costs.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of experience working in a treasury function either in a corporate institution, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in building treasury reports and frameworks.
- Good knowledge of project or infrastructure debt financing would be advantageous.
- Solid grounding in financial systems database methodologies and financial modelling.
- Knowledge of treasury, debt capital markets, financial instruments and structures.
- Proficiency in MS Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Expertise in building and maintaining financial models in Excel.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online