At Omnibiz, we’re fully dedicated to supporting local businesses and helping them navigate the modern market. Over 52,000 businesses across the FMCG industry have trusted us to provide them with the services and necessary tools to overcome contemporary challenges in the market place. Why? The answer is simple – they believe the same thing that we at Omnibiz believe: for the global economy to thrive, local businesses must be given the grounds to grow.
As our adventure evolves, we will continue to support local businesses, provide retailers with the necessary tools to thrive in today’s market, partner with industry stakeholders, and relentlessly pursue opportunities to help Africa’s economy grow. Our work has only just begun and although the current results are encouraging, we also realize that the road ahead is long and full of challenges. Regardless, we are excited about the opportunities that exist, the pathways we are creating, and the businesses we are building relationships with.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Treasury Associate
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make Payment and Prepare list of payable every-day in the morning and plan the usage of Bank
- Manage all accounting transaction
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Reconcile customers’ accounts (invoices/receipts).
- Pass Bank entries every-day
- Prepare of Bank reconciliation bi-monthly and getting approval of HOD
- Liaise with reconciliation team and get details of the credit in Bank and pass the relevant entries
- HND / B.Sc from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience in the finance space or related field.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
What We Offer
- Pay ranges from N90,000 – N120,000 Monthly plus other benefits
- Good working condition
- Equal Opportunity
- Exchange ideas and meet colleagues from different teams in our active squads.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Additional Information: Company may relocate based on business requirement within Nigeria.