Human Capital Partners is a professional services firm that specializes in the provision of management consulting services covering the entire human resource management value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Treasurer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the treasury affairs of the business and ensure they are legal, constitutional and within accepted accounting practice.
- Monitor and report on the financial health of the business.
- Assist and provide adequate support to the Head of Finance with respect to fund raise, custody of funds, utilization of funds and safety of cash assets.
- Supervise all incoming and outgoing banking transactions on behalf of the company
- Recommend and implement necessary controls and policies to safeguard cash assets of the business (covering receipt, custody and disbursement of cash and other financial information)
- Coordinate the process of fund raise and provide all required information in conjunction with the Financial Adviser
- Review statements and provide advice on issues pertaining to business finance
- Advice the business on changing macro & micro economic indices and contemporary financial regulations as may be applicable to the business.
- Ensure appropriate working capital is available to run day to day activities of the business
- Oversee vendor payment systems in line with agreed payment terms.
- Advice the business regarding investments and loans
- Liaise with relevant partners and management team to ensure the financial viability of the organisation.
- Oversee the process of deployment of POS to all outlets
- Ensure proper reconciliation of sales proceeds and implement necessary controls to ensure sales proceeds are fully remitted to the company accounts (cash, mobile money operators, POS and other payment channels)
- Ensure proper filing and safe keeping of financial records.
- Ensure proper records are kept and that effective financial procedures and controls are in place covering but not limited to the following
- Prepare/provide information required for monthly and quarterly cashflow forecasts.
- Maintain the petty cash system and regularly process petty cash claims.
- Regularly carry out reconciliations/ oversee regular reconciliations of all bank account and ensure timely resolution of all reconciling items.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- A Minimum of 8 years in Audit or core Finance role with at least 3 years in Management capacity.
- Membership of the ACCA, ICAN, CIS or any other related professional qualification is required.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.