Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) was incorporated in October 2017 from private financing in memory of Lady Helen Odeka, a devoted healthcare and social worker who dedicated over 50 years of her working life to care for mothers and children in the Western part of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Training Assistant / Research Fellow
Location: Isolo, Lagos
Employment Type: Part-time
Job Ugrency: We are recruiting this position for immediate start at our Lagos office.
Lady Helen Child Health FoundationBackground
- The Lady Helen Child Health Foundation is looking to expand its research base in Lagos Nigeria.
- This is in line with the Foundation contributing towards improvement in the health indices and data essential for planning health provisions for children.
Duties of the Post
- Promote activities of the Foundation by liaising with stakeholders and donor agencies
- Support the Research Team
- Organize research meetings
- Prepare research reports
- Support preparation of funding proposals to help secure funds with donor agencies
- To facilitate development of training curriculum for identified trainings
- Facilitate the delivery of trainings to stakeholders both in Public and Private sectors
- Assist in collaboration wit Lady Helen Child Health Foundationh mass media
- Create a usable database with computer savvy stance and maintain / update organizational contact lists / database.
- Prepare background communication and promotional materials for briefings, research, trainings and seminars
- Ability to organize Seminars.
Job Requirements / Qualification
- You are a post NYSC graduate
- You have a First or Second Degree in Social Science, Science, Education or Statistics
- 3 – 7 years experience.
- You are willing to join a fast growing quality driven team of Nigerians with exceptional skills in research and training
- You are willing to spend 12 months in the 1st instance and renewable for a futher 12 months
- You are willing to access training provided to improve your research/training and proposal writing.
- Experience in research activities
- Experience in training deliveries
- Ability to demonstrate; Marketing Skills, Website Management Skills and the use of Social Media.
- (N50,000 to N80,000 monthly); Attractive and commensurate with level of training.
Application Closing Date
8th October, 2021.
Interviews are billed for the middle of October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.