Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Manager
Locations: Mile 12, Ikorodu, Lagos Mainland – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Due to the expansion of market coverage, we are looking to employ a driven and experienced Territory Sales Manager to increase sales within an assigned geographical area and guide a team of field sales merchandisers.
- The ideal candidate should be able to develop and modify customer frequency plans as needed in advancing primary and secondary sales.
- Managing, training, and providing overall guidance to the sales merchandiser of an assigned territory.
- Setting reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team and motivating members to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Carrying out both primary and secondary sales
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to senior management.
- Meeting potential and existing customers within an assigned sales area to present company offerings and build brand awareness.
- Utilizing outbound telephone calls, email communications, and face-to-face meetings with customers to close sales.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers.
- Implementing a sales management process to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Candidate must possess at least a B.Sc., HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, or equivalent
- 5-8 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG Proven sales experience; sector-specific sales experience is preferred.
- Proven track record of meeting sales quotas
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Previous experience in the territory is required.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.