God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Terminal Accountant
Locations: Utako – Abuja & Iyana-ipaja – Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Responsible for all the accounting functions in the Terminal.
- Work with and assists the Chief Financial Officer in implementing account functions for the company.
- Handle all the cash expenses at the Terminal.
- Prepare reports of all movement of finance in and out of the Terminal.
- Ensure that daily call-over and verification are carried out on all transactions posted into the system from the Terminal.
- Assist in producing schedules for remittance/payment of VAT, PAYE and other statutory payments from the Terminal.
- Liaise with the head office to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements to be submitted to management.
- He also ensures completeness of all payments and dr receipts, invoices, Debit/Credit Memos and ensures they are correctly posted into the Accounting System.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Secure Terminal financial information by completing data base backups.
- Comply with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- B.Sc / HND Accounting (minimum of 2.2) from an accredited/ reputable tertiary Institution.
- ACA/ ACCA will be an added advantage.
- 1 year experience.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.