Gemstone Microfinance is a non-bank agricultural microfinance cooperative society. It is a registered national member of the Association of Non-Bank Microfinance Institutions of Nigeria (AMFIN). The society is also registered and regulated in every state where it currently operates.
With an annual turnover of N2 Billion, the financial services arm (RC: 1587936) of Gemstone Microfinance has been instrumental to the success stories recorded by its over 27,000 active members in the last two years of operation.
In its two years of operation, Gemstone Microfinance has provided over N2 Billion in credits to its members in the agricultural business sector across its twenty-nine(29) branches in seventeen (17) states and the Federal Capital Territory. The society’s main focus has been the development of crop and livestock production, logistics, food processing and retail subsectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teller
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist bank customers deposit and withdraw money
- Resolve discrepancies in accounting processes
- Verify and reconcile balances for individual cash drawers
- Identify and resolve customer needs
- Ensure quality services to customer needs
- Sell financial products and services to customers
- Build customer loyalty
- Process and perform a daily bank transaction
- Accept customer deposit loan payment Gemstone Microfinance
- Assist and support other banking staff in their task.
Qualifications & Experiences
- A minimum of HND or BSc in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Accounting, Economics, and/or related fields.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a teller or in a related field preferred
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Computer literacy.
- Calm, polite, and professional behaviour.
- Reliable and self-motivated.
- General business knowledge.
- High service orientation.
- N30,000 – N50,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.