Nicole Sinclair is a dynamic Human Resources Consulting firm based in Lagos, Nigeria. Our expertise lies in superior talent attraction services while we partner with our esteemed clients in providing training solutions to develop these talents. Our services are provided for both the local and international markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Telesales Agent / Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Tele-sales Representative to contribute to generating sales for our company.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
- Representatives must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts with the sole aim to convince and engage our customers.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
- Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Take and process orders in an accurate manner
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Initiating sales with potential customers over the phone.
- Asking questions to engage customers and keep the conversation going.
- Gathering and documenting customer information, payment methods, purchases, and reactions to products.
- Keeping up to date on all products and informing customers of new products.
Competency / Skill / Requirements
- Minimum of HND, BSc.
- 0-2 years experience as a telesales representative or customer sales service role
- Must reside around Surulere, Yaba, Obalende, and Lagos Island environs.
- Must possess Excellent and Fluent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a Poise attribute and Good Negotiation ability
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online