Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an Engineering Services provider requires suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Ensuring delivery of monthly volume targets
- Tracking of enquiry, conversion to orders and ensure timely billing to the customers
- Ensuring the collection of outstanding from the project customers as per the credit period
- Ensuring the contribution as per the agreed / budgeted targets
- Conducting in-house product training programs
- Organising sales visits
- Liaising with existing clients
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions
- Reviewing cost and sales performance
- Writing reports and sales literature
- Providing product education and advice
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- A relevant technical qualification in Engineering or related
- A minimum of 2 years of technical experience in the technicalproduct/equipment sales
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to understand and disseminate technical concepts effectively.
Application Closing Date
14th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Qualification BA/BSC