Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Assistant
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry / Sector: Manufacturing
- Work closely with Product and Sales Managers to provide sales support to clients
- Provide administrative support to sales team
- Support client’s international business initiatives, minute meetings, and assist in sales support.
- Prepare, organize, update and manage customer quotes contracts and other agreements
- Liaise with internal staff to achieve compliance with customer requirements, regarding the delivery schedule.
- Administer and maintain a customer database, contacts, addresses, product portfolio, etc. both in the dropbox and file sharing server
- Manage all aspects of in-life products, including customer feedback, requirements and issues
- Research demands for the organization’s products and services
- Support the evaluation of competitors activities and reporting at regular intervals
- Work with the other sales and marketing teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors to achieve desired sales & marketing goals
- Assist in preparing periodic management reports
- Implement the proper documentation and execution of ISO-QMS and ERP activities for the sales and technical department
- Track and maintain the collection, storage and distribution of additive samples to customers as instructed by the line managers
- Liaise with administrative department to ensure that couriered samples are delivered to the respective client
- Keep record and track the purchase order quantity for steel drums and additives daily
- Maintain a customer complaint log, and work with the relevant Sales Manager to close out
- Maintain the customers enquiries list
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager Sales & Technical.
Key Performance Indicators
- Understanding of additive technical sales process
- Product knowledge
- Efficiency and effectiveness in handling assignments to support international sales
- Effectiveness sales department ISO – QMS
- Sample management for clients and suppliers
- Good data gathering and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing
- Good PowerPoint presentation capability
- Ability to work efficiently offsite
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Management over service and relationship management tool
- Good product knowledge on lube additives and steel drums
- Good data gathering and analysis skills
- Good problem analysis and solving skills.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.