Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Operator
Requisition ID: req29108
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Technical Operator reports to the Shift Team Leader and is responsible for ensuring shift/line production plan execution by optimizing performance.
- He/She is also responsible for ensuring Operational Health and Safety, Production Output and Product Quality while minimizing the impact on the environment.
Other Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Operate and Maintain Manufacturing Equipment and Utilities.
- Deploy Engineering Technical Skills to Ensure Equipment Availability at all times and Operating at OEM’s Rated capacity.
- Deliver output associated with a production line for maximum effectiveness and efficiency.
- Executes machine start up, continuous operation, shut down and change over following standard operating procedure in a safe way to avoid risks damage or waste.
- Controls relevant standard process parameters by means of reference tables.
- Reads and in Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Companyterprets values on screens, monitors, and other relevant measuring instruments / devices.
- Follows standard cleaning and sanitizing procedures – Operating with the proper tools usage and methodologies.
- Establishes and maintains basic equipment condition (cleaning lubrication, tightening). Maintains sufficient lubrication to the machine according to the standard lubrication program and identified lubrication points using approved lubricates. Tighten bolts and Nuts and replace worn / broken ones based on a daily checklist.
- Performs routine inspections based on daily checklists and executes / assists maintenance works assigned to work area.
- Records basic production data ensuring accuracy and timely correlation, following the standard reporting templates for respective area.
- Ensures delivery of area relevant KBI’s (Yields, Material Wastage, Machine Performance, GMP) in work area.
- Makes certain that shift reports for own area of responsibility are prepared on time and according to agreed requirements.
- Higher National Diploma or equivalent qualification in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience on high-speed production equipment.
- Prior high-speed production machine maintenance or operating experience, especially on Bottling machines will be an advantage.
- Computer Literate.
- Ability to demonstrate basic Technical, troubleshooting and Problem-solving skills.
- Sound understanding of bottling line machine/tool technology and operation.
- Sound understanding and appreciation of maintenance and process operations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online