O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited is a Nigerian-based Solar Energy Company that is focused on Providing sustainable uninterrupted alternative source of energy solutions for home and businesses across Nigeria and to ensure that it’s eco-friendly and totally free from noise pollution. Our source of energy ensures conservation of energy and quick power supply for immediate utilization for end users. O J Wale Pillars Metal and Tech Limited was registered on 24th of April 2015 with the Corporate Affairs Commission. However, we have been in the Solar energy business since 2010 (10 years ago), while Battery Hunters Limited as subsidiary was registered on 19th July, 2019.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Head
Employment Type: Full-time
- Preparing and following a general maintenance schedule.
- Keeping a maintenance record and filing documents, invoices, and instruction manuals.
- Keeping an inventory of maintenance tools, materials, and parts.
- Diagnosing equipment malfunctions and performing repairs.
- Conduct maintenance programmes of solar Photovoltaic (PV) and Energy Storage Systems (ESS) systems.
- Conduct the re-testing of solar panel equipment following replacement or maintenance works.
- Conduct workplace safety checks.
- Follow cyber security procedures and incidence responses for solar PV and ESS control systems.
- Implement emergency response plans and safety procedures.
- Monitor possible changes to the temperature of the batteries and the environments.
- Monitor works according to the Safe System of Work (SSoW) practices and safety regulations.
- Operate remote monitoring systems of solar PV and ESS systems to track performance.
- Respond to emergencies as an Emergency Response team member.
- Responsible for designing, maintaining and installing solar PV rooftop systems.
- B.Sc / B.ed / B.Tech / HND in Electrical Engineering or related field with 5 years experience
- Stay close to Oshodi.
Application Closing Date
2nd April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: HRadmin@ojwale.com.ng using the job title as the subject of the mail.