Ibile Holdings Limited is the Investment Company of the Lagos State Government. In 1989, Ibile Holdings Limited was established by the Lagos State Government as a key agent to diversify the economy and deliver both financial returns and socio-economic benefits to the state and its citizenry. The Company has over the years focused on investments in diverse sectors; with a portfolio valued at over N21 billion as at 31 December, 2020.
Ibile Holdings Limited is poised for further growth by taking advantage of the numerous opportunities available in Lagos State, Nigeria and the other parts of the world by driving the establishment of new industry sectors in collaboration with strong strategic and technical partners.
We invite applications for the position below:
Job Title: Technical Consultant / Advisor – Proposed Medical Diagnostic and Services Provision Scheme (MDSPS)
- Ibile Holdings Limited (IBILE) proposed with the Ministry of Health and obtained Lagos State Government’s (LASG) approval for a medical services support initiative tagged Medical Diagnostics and Services Provision Scheme (MDSPS)”.
- The purpose is to improve healthcare delivery in Lagos State, by utilizing private investment to deliver identified deficient medical diagnostic, investigative and many other healthcare related services in public healthcare facilities – specifically to those at the Primary and Secondary levels.
- These services will be procured via Structured deferred payments (leases) from selected private service providers / vendors and the use of private investments is in recognition of the inelastic demand on government’s inadequate funds for development projects and services.
Scope of Work
The successful Consultant is expected to fully deliver the plan taking into consideration the detailed scope of work as indicated below:
- Provision of Technical Evaluation and Quality Assurance Advisory services necessary for the actualization of the proposed Medical Diagnostic and Services Provision Scheme and in accordance with best global practices:
- Design and Conduct a Needs Assessment to guide the procurement and deployment of the services.
- Advise on Quality Specification, Service Spread, Measurement (KPls), and Pricing, amongst others.
- Advise on the Pre-qualification. Assessment and Selection of the Service Providers.
- Collaborate on the Marketing of the Scheme.
- Collaborate on the design, conduct of The Stakeholder Engagement, Management and Communication.
- Project Monitoring, Feedback and Reporting.
- The selected Consultant / Advisor will work with Ibile, the implementation Committee of the Scheme / Project stakeholders, and any LASG Institution with strategic role in the actualization of the Scheme
- The Technical Consultant or its representative will be a member on the Projects Advisory and Management Committees. These are the Policy and Operations organs of the Project.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Criteria
- The Consultant should preferably be a registered Practicing Firm; duly certified to practice Medicine / Medical Services in Nigeria and with good knowledge of the Nigerian health system; but with added advantage of the understanding of Lagos State’s health systems, landscape, and governance.
- The Principal Consultant / Firm must possess good track record in hospital projects spanning planning, design, infrastructure development and services provision with a minimum of fifteen (15) years post-qualification work experience.
- Experience in conducting primary research, collating, and analyzing data; especially in health fields.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large development projects with multiple deliverables and dependencies.
- Past services in healthcare development and economics.
The State Government would consider Consultants duly registered to practice in Nigeria and with proven capabilities on such assignment. To apply, the Consultant must show evidence of considerable experience and track records of good performance in their area of interest. In addition, the Consultant is to submit & fulfill the following documentation and conditions:
- A Covering Letter summarizing content of the pre-qualification documents;
- Certificate of Incorporation of Company / Firms registration in Nigeria;
- Evidence of current registration with Lagos State Public Procurement Agency (PPA);
- Evidence of current registration of the Firm(s) with recognized Professional bodies;
- The Firm’s general structure and detailed curriculum vitae profile / particulars of staff of the Firm or Consortium with areas of specialization;
- The last 3-Years Audited Financial Statements and latest Management Accounts; (2018, 2019, 2020).
- Evidence of similar experience in two (2) assignments in the past five years with evidence of Letters of Award and Certificate of Job Completion;
- Copies of VAT registration with TIN number and evidence of VAT remittance for last Three (3) years; 2017, 2018, 2019.
- Detailed methodology as well as work plan to be used in line with objectives and scope of service project.
Application Closing Date
12noon, 13th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Expression of Interests (EOI) in English with One (1) original copy and Three (3) other copies in a sealed envelope clearly marked “EOI: MEDICAL DIAGNOSTIC AND SERVICES PROVISION SCHEME (MDSPS), indicating “Technical” and delivered to:
The Managing Director / CEO,
Ibile Holdings Limited,
Kajola House, 62 / 64 Campbell Street,
- It should be noted that this EOI does not constitute a commitment on the part of the State and / or the lbile Holdings Limited to award the project to any Consultant(s) expressing interest.
- Furthermore, submission of documents shall not entitle any of the interested parties to any claim against the State and / or the Ibile Holdings Limited by virtue of such party having responded to the EOl.
- All costs incurred by respondents as a result of this EOI and any subsequent requests for information shall be for the respondent’s account only.