Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Technical Analyst 5-Support
Reference No.: 220003AX
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As a Sr. Principal Support Engineer, you will be utilized as the “proactive” technical support, business solution implementation and risk manager to assure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- You will create/contribute to automated technology and instrumentation to diagnose, document, and resolve/avoid customer issues.
- This position is regarded by Oracle, our partners, and our customers as the technical support expert in Oracle product usage in complex, open systems implementation environments.
- Provide leadership and expertise in the development of new products/services/processes, frequently operating at the leading edge of technology.
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Management Information Systems / Science / Engineering / Math / Physics / Chemistry with a 3.0 GPA OR (for Applications) proven professional/ technical experience, i.e., demonstrating an understanding of Applications at a functional and technical level (preferably Oracle).
- 12 years experience with Core products or 12 years experience with Applications products; technical degree i.e.,
- The candidate should have at least 2 years of experience in managing delivery teams in the capacity of a team lead.
- Knowledge of Support processes and ITIL framework is desirable.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).