DRO Health is a healthcare solution aimed at providing all-round quality healthcare through an app.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tech Lead
Location: Remote from Nigeria
- We are looking for an innovative Tech Lead to join our company. As the technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyse briefs, identify risks, as well as plan, design, lead, and execute technical solutions and improvements.
- You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
- Ensuring code quality assurance
- Providing architectural and design direction
- Controlling technical debt
- Ensuring code review healthiness
- Promoting collaboration and engagement across the tech team
- Creating and maintaining an environment that allows engineers ship good quality code fast
- Mentoring and guiding engineers
- Assisting with user acceptance of applications enhancements
- Planning for business continuity & disaster recovery
- Identifying, designing and implementing proactive patterns that prevent platform problems.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5+ years work experience.
Required programming & Technical Skills:
- Excellent in Python & Django
- Front-end development (HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, React JS)
- DevOps skills with Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, and AWS
Required experience and personal skills:
- Must have a portfolio of showable previous work
- Writes clean, structured code
- Has lead a team or multiple teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to manage expectations
- Be able to clearly explain issues to others
- Be able to work both independent and within a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Recognizes the power in saying ‘I don’t know’.
- 50% off all DRO Health services for family and friends
Application Closing Date
31st March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: You will be required to submit your CV and Cover Letter.