Workforce Group is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organizational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Employment Type: Full time
- To source and manage the entire flow of the recruitment and selection processes towards the identification of competent and quality candidates; with the hindsight of conformity with the defined mandate from client.
- Match client specifications with candidates in order to provide quality candidates capable of delivering high performance.
- Develop clear and concise recruitment briefs using best in class structure and technique devoid of ambiguities
- Craft standard Job Descriptions and person specification based on client brief and mandate
- Source for and collate resumes in an orderly fashion to ease reference
- Screen CVs, Search / Shortlist CVs in line with job order request, Ensure CVs are conforming with organisational standard and reflective of client requests
- Leverage on appropriate tools and techniques (IT, Social Media, Referrals, etc.) to communicate job openings and adverts towards achieving the best possible reach to ideal candidates
- Maintain an updated roster of candidate placements and potential job opportunities
- Research extant trends and practices within the recruitment industry to optimize return on investment.
- Execute pre-screening activities (assessments, interviews, testing)
- Screen prospective candidates using best practice approach that guarantee best qualified candidates
- Garner relevant information on client business and competitor analysis; and keep abreast of industry changes (Benchmark salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity)
- Identify and maintain detailed information on key decision makers and employees
- Maintain a strong network of professional competitors
- Stakeholder Management
- Maintain an optimal engagement level with clients; identify their needs and provide regular feedback on success of filling jobs or other issues.
- B.Sc. or HND in Management Sciences or any related field Minimum Experience
- At least 2 years of experience in an in-house recruitment position or a HR position with a recruitment focus.
- Experience in coordinating the end-to-end Recruitment process.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online