Benel Energy Resources Limited founded in August 2009, is a knowledge-driven organization that provides technical and innovative solutions to the oil and gas industry. As a technical services company with a team of certified professionals, we are Well Engineers, Petroleum Engineers, Asset Managers, Project Managers, Operations Managers and certified industry Training Instructors.
We provide technical consulting, capacity development, and project management services in field development planning with expertise from reservoir modelling (identification, evaluation, and optimization) project execution (well construction, intervention & facilities) to asset management (production enhancement & operations management) in the industry. Using leading-edge software packages, we provide optimum solutions for our clients to enhance the viability of their projects and improve the assurance of successful delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tactical Account Sales Executive
Location: Lagos, Delta and Rivers
- The Benel Energy Resources Tactical Account and Sales Executive positions are a Mix of field/digital (remote) sales jobs. A great career opportunity that offers flexibility. we are looking for someone with the right attitude and energy which will be sufficient instead of experience. This opportunity could be considered a career catalyst.
- We are looking for a competitive individual who can work Independently to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful TAS Executive will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. As an outside Sales Representative, also research sales competition.
- Candidates should preferably have a BA / BSc Degree and/or about 3 Years’ Experience in the Upstream Oil and Gas Sector: Drilling and Completions.
- Candidates should possess an adept understanding of the upstream Il and Gas Sector Specifically Drilling and completions.
- Sales skill or Experience with Marketing
- Active affiliation with the Oil in Gas Sector: Drilling and Completions
- Membership of Engineering, Marketing or HR Associations
- A robust reputation on LinkedIn and Other Social Media platforms is an added advantage.
- Great Networking ability
- Customer interaction strategy
- Communication skill
- Good Understanding of Company values
- Ability to listen and decode the Customer need
Application Closing Date
27th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.