Pajuno Development Company – We provide effective distribution and support (technical and consumables) of various card issuance machines (centralized and decentralized systems).
Pajuno Development Company Limited is deeply focused on application developments designed for added functionality to our hardware range.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications
- In-depth knowledge of firewalls and its configurations
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks
- Talk staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems or resolve issues
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Project Leads and IT team to resolve issues and ensuring solutions are viable and consistent
- Provide support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- Support the roll-out of new applications
- Respond within agreed time limits to call-outs
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, such as software developers
- Test and evaluate new technology
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- New accounts set-up and active directory administration
- Optimize processes and lead process improvement
- Manage staff and user credentials and frameworks
- Running training sessions and workshops on system processes
- Coordinate and provide support for Firewall and network system
- Ensure systems are secure and protected from breach or viruses
Risk Mitigation Planning:
- Creating system guidelines and manuals for the organization
- Conducting regular reviews of systems and generating reports on efficiencies and improvement areas
Job Qualification and Requirements
- Degree in a Technical or IT subject e.g. Computer Science,
- In-depth knowledge of Windows server and Azure
- Proficient disaster recovery techniques as regards data
- Experience with application of server patches and antivirus update
- Knowledge on Information Security
- Certificate in Network +, Security +, CCNA, Comp TIA A + will be an added advantage.
- Strong Analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Teamwork skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
Application Closing Date
11th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.