Niyya Food & Drinks Company Limited – We are a member of Niyya Farm Group Limited involve in manufacturing fruit juices from natural raw fruits and production of different variants of Yoghurts/Dairy products located in Kaduna northwest Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Supply Chain Services Manager
- The role is to oversee and manage the Company’s overall supply chain, procurement, and logistics strategies and operations in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity while developing and growing relationships with suppliers and marketing partners
- It is also to align flows, integrate functions, coordinate processes, design complex systems, and manage resources efficiently and effectively.
- Facilitate prompt sourcing for Materials, equipment, and spares at an optimal price;
- Track and optimize overall procurement and supply chain expenditures through effective spend management.
- Streamline tangible cost savings and avoid potential extra costs through procurement cost reduction & procurement cost avoidance.
- Control internal costs incurred from purchases through reduction of emergency purchases and material requirement planning
- Determine the organization’s purchasing pattern by conducting a spend analysis.
- Ensure procurement best practices through pre and post planning activities and responsibilities to team members
- Lead procurement, logistics, and warehouse team to overall supply chain objectives of the organization.
- Assess, identify, evaluate, develop, monitor, and implement procurement strategies with clear specifications to support needs based on requirements and within the company’s budgets.
- Develop framework agreements with vendors to allow flexibility around goods or services in terms of volume and relevance of goods and services while ensuring that each purchase represents the best value.
- Evaluate prices and past performances of materials and seek approval where there are price increases and/or reductions as appropriate
- Ensure optimal cost, quality, and service delivery via efficient procurement scheduling, inventory minimization, and customer order fulfillment requirements.
- Oversee vendor selection processes and select top quality 3rd parties and partners based on predetermined criteria and set standards.
- Develop inventory management and control systems to ensure adequate stock levels, effective reorder processes, loss prevention, and efficient warehouse space usage.
- Enforce operational compliance with procedures for activities such as verification of inbound and outbound shipments, materials management and handling, stock control/inventory management.
- Ensure cost-efficient procurement, and continuous availability of critical raw materials, packaging materials, spare supplies thereby facilitating smooth day-to-day factory operations
Manage vendor relationships by clearly communicating expectations, receiving feedback, and monitoring supply activities to ensure deliveries meet established specifications and timelines.
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with vendors and other service providers.
- Safeguard the integrity of procurement documents, upholding
Job Requirements (Qualification & Skills)
- B.Sc Degree with a combination of relevant academic qualifications in Business Administration / Supply Chain Management, Accounting, or any relevant experience.
- 5 – 7 years’ progressively responsible experience in the delivery and management of procurement and supply chain services, logistics, and assets management in a recognized FMCG or manufacturing Company.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- High Level of IT Skills with previous experience working with other parts of sales and other functions particularly sales, marketing, and finance.
- Good presentation skills
Knowledge / Experience:
- Proficient in the use of computer/IT Skills applications and systems
- Requires advanced verbal and written communications skills
- Good understanding of Operations, Sales and Finance
- Requires knowledge to review and interpret surveys and other data.
- Must have demonstrated leadership and management skills.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels of employees, including top, middle and supervisory levels of management.
- Requires strong interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Requires a collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Must have strong analytical skills, including the ability to extract, compile and analyze data.
- Ability to engage with high level internal & external partners’ stakeholders (Customers, Agencies, Government Officials, and Suppliers)
- Proven people leadership skills with the ability to motivate and energize the team.
- Knowledge of the local language will be an added advantage.
- For this role, the successful candidate must be quick to learn and be a team player, as he will be expected to participate and contribute to the overall success of the team.
Application Closing Date
10th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume (CV) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted after the closing date.
- Please do not send any additional information (certificates, other writing samples, etc.)