Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sun King Shop Executive
Location: Eleyele, Oyo
Employment Type: Permanent – Full Time
Department: EasyBuy Direct Sales
Reporting To: Regional Business Manager, Easybuy West West
The Team You Would Join
- The Sun King Shop Executive will ensure that the overall performance targets of the store are met both in terms of quality and quantity
What you would be expected to do:
- Receive stock and keep track of inventory from the warehouse
- Manage and issue out stock as per FIFO standards
- Dispatch stocks as per requirement
- Maintain and update stock cards
- Keep and share off-the-shelf sales details
- Maintain an updated Goods Received and Goods Issued log online
- Perform daily cycle counts on stock
- Receive faulty stock from the field and consolidate for disposal
- Conduct monthly stock take
- Manage all spare parts inventory and re-orders.
- Prepare daily on-hand stock report and share with team
- Report on daily issued out stock for replacement and or replenishment
- Repairs and Spare Parts management
- Take custody/responsibility of the repair tools and tool kits
- Perform a basic check on the faulty units before replacement
- Conduct basic repair on the in warranty returns
- Ensure the center is well maintained, tidy and that the shop floor arrangement is per SKU
- Ensure neatness on the repair workbench inline
- Observation of safety procedures to avert hazards at the work bench
- Welcome walk-in customers and provide assistance as necessary
- Receive faulty components, identify the technical issue and verify warranty eligibility through several technical checks
- Support Energy Officers and coordinate with Call Center in resolving customer queries
You might be a strong candidate if you:
- Has a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma from a recognized institution in any related field.
- Has 2 years’ hands-on experience in a service center
- Has effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Has broad knowledge and understanding of the Sun King products
- Is able to demonstrate high levels of integrity with a proactive and positive attitude.
- Has strong customer focus
- Is a team player with high levels of flexibility
- Has proven report-writing experience
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Is computer literate with working proficiency in MS Excel and MS Word.
What We Offer (in addition to compensation and statutory benefits)
- An opportunity to grow as a professional in a dynamic, fast-growing, high impact industry;
- The chance to work in an open-minded, collaborative culture surrounded by enthusiastic Greenlighters who are driven by the challenge of continuously innovating and growing a smart, sustainable business with profound impact on the world;
- A truly multicultural experience: you will have the chance to work with and learn from people from different geographies, nationalities, and backgrounds.
- Structured, tailored learning and development programs that help you become a better leader, manager, and professional through the Greenlight Academy.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online