Zenith Technology Limited (ZTL) is an integrated IT security and infrastructure management company. A wholly indigenous company was incorporated in May 1996, ZTI specializes in delivering solutions aimed at protection and sustainability of IT infrastructure and systems across businesses, government ministry, departments & Agencies (MDAs), families, individuals and the society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Studio Manager
- We are seeking an experienced, motivated individual to join our production company as a Studio Manager. As part of our team, you will oversee all recording and editing activities at our studio facility.
- You will arrange scheduling for various projects, ensure equipment availability and functionality, and resolve any client issues or questions. In some cases, you may need to be available at irregular hours in the event a production requires extended studio time or goes into overtime.
- Our ideal candidate has prior experience in a recording studio environment and excellent multitasking abilities.
- You should have moderate computer proficiency and be familiar with and able to troubleshoot all the equipment and software used in a modern studio setting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Arrange recording and editing schedules for clients
- Set up recording areas and equipment
- Answer customer questions and ensure safe equipment usage
- Troubleshoot computers, software, or recording equipment in the case of malfunction
- Ensure individual studios are equipped and functional for multiple clients simultaneously.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in related field is a plus.
- Two to Five years experience in a studio recording environment
- Strong proficiency with studio recording equipment
- Thorough familiarity with editing and recording software
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.