Thoughtful House Foundation is a registered not-for-profit organization aimed at using its expertise and resources to give children on the Autism Spectrum a fulfilling life. Thoughtful House has been working with children and families on the autism spectrum since 2010, and we have built our programs and practices focused on three main objectives that constitute our Vision.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Special Education Teacher
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be a graduate (have a Degree in Education / PGDE as an added advantage)
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of cognate teaching experience.
- Must be TRCN certified.
- Must be passionate about working with children with special needs
- Must be patient and accepting.
- Must be able to utilize relevant technology to support learning and differentiate instruction.
- Must be able to break down concepts that facilitate active learning.
- Must be creative and flexible to adapt to demands that come up on the job.
- Must be able to manage student behavior in the school environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Must be able to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others
- Must possess and maintain a professional appearance/conduct.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.