Zenith Technology Limited (ZTL) is an integrated IT security and infrastructure management company. A wholly indigenous company was incorporated in May 1996, ZTI specializes in delivering solutions aimed at protection and sustainability of IT infrastructure and systems across businesses, government ministry, departments & Agencies (MDAs), families, individuals and the society at large.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sound Engineer
- We are looking for a competent Sound Engineer to record, mix and edit music and audio for our productions.
- You will set up and operate sound equipment in recordings or post-productions to ensure the best acoustic result.
- Sound engineers are deft around sensitive audio equipment and experts in using them to produce quality sound.
- We expect you to be knowledgeable about different audio recording and editing techniques. If you also possess a creative mind and a good ear we’d like to hear from you.
- Follow instructions and details from directors, producers etc
- Set up and test sound equipment before events, broadcasts or recordings
- Record, edit and mix audio tracks (instruments, vocals etc.)
- Enhance sound quality and add sound effects to recordings
- Work with video editors to synchronize video with audio tracks
- Play backing tracks and special effects during live events
- Collaborate with lighting, camera and other people
- Create and maintain sound libraries
- Resolve technical issues when they arise.
Requirements and Skills
- High School Diploma; Degree in audio/sound engineering or related field is a plus.
- Proven experience as sound engineer
- Technical expertise in sound engineering techniques (e.g. equalization)
- Experience with sound editing and recording equipment (e.g. mixing consoles)
- Working knowledge of recording software and hardware (e.g. Pro Tools, cubase)
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Problem-solving abilities
- Excellent hearing and manual dexterity.
Application Closing Date
26th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.