Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Reliability Engineer (Switching and Applications)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Associate
About the Job
Deployment of Switching Applications:
- Carry out Deployments on the Transaction Switching Applications (Postilion, Powercard etc)
- Implement Automations of Activities that are involved in the management of the Switching Applications
Deployment of Applications:
- Support the deployment of applications on the production environment
- Implement projects involving Setup and deployment of new applications and enhancement of existing applications
- Implement Automations of Activities that are involved in the management of Applications
Application Environment Management:
- Application Environment Management and Automations
- Ensure 24×7 Availability of all Switching Applications.
- Carry out Capacity planning to ensure Applications are always available to meet increasing demands
- Create visibility into site health and key performance indicators of the Switching Systems
- Ensure up-to-date patching and full compliance to security standards of the Switching Systems.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation on the Switching Applications as well as changes made
- Troubleshoot reported issues, and proactively identify areas in need of optimization
- Working with technical support engineers to resolve critical incidents.
- Create and update clear troubleshooting guides for the Switching Applications and other Core Applications
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of the Core Switching Applications
- Implement Requests relevant to the operation and enhancement of the Core Processing Applications
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online